In less than two years, A4H has made great strides as it fulfills its mission to build the next generation astronaut workforce. We'd like to express our profound gratitude to everyone who has made 2011 a breakout year of growth and success for A4H. Thanks to the support of A4H members, partners, and sponsors, we have achieved a lot in the past year, including:
- Earning our 501(c)(3) non-profit status.
- Partnering with Survival Systems USA and the Ashton Graybiel Spatial Orientation Laboratory.
- Completing Emergency Egress, Sea Survival, and Suborbital Scientist training.
- Completing our first research contract and garnering worldwide media attention.
- Being featured in many respected publications, including Discover, Nature, New Scientist, and Aviation Week & Space Technology.
- Expanding our team of Flight Members and Associate Members to 76 (and counting).
- Joining the Commercial Spaceflight Federation.
- Hosting our first public webinar on astronaut selection.
Looking forward to 2012, we will continue to mature our training program, advance space research, and provide inspiration to aspiring astronauts of all ages. If you believe in the exciting potential of A4H and want to support our innovative leadership in the commercial spaceflight industry, please consider making a tax-deductible year-end gift to help lay a strong foundation for A4H in 2012. Just click the "Donate" button on our website, or contact us.
On behalf of everyone at Astronauts4Hire, I wish you a happy holiday season and successful New Year!
President & CEO, Astronauts4Hire